Other than the relaxing effects that two glasses of wine can have, wine also contains several ingredients which can be particularly beneficial to our health...
* Reducing the bad cholesterol while increasing the good one, reducing the danger of heart diseases. * Reducing the danger of coronary heart disease as it prevents the platelets concentration in the blood.
* Are powerful antioxidants, reducing the ageing of the body.
* Reducing the danger of coronary heart disease as it prevents the platelets concentration in the blood.
* Red wines include more flavonoids (i.e. more tannic) than white and rose that's why they regarded as healthier.
* Is anti-mutagenic, inhibiting the initiation, promotion and progression of cancer.
* Has certain amount of antibiotic action inhibiting the spread of unpleasant bugs; similar to what they are doing to the vines.
* Red wines are a bigger source of resveratrol than white and rose.
* Reduces the excess sodium in the body which in excess cause blood pressure and hypertension.
As a result two glasses per day other than being beneficial in our social life have several health benefits but in excess can be destructive as it is addictive, causing liver damage and antisocial behavior... Hence enjoy it but as all things in the world, with moderation...